Strategies & Planning
Launch & Maintenance
Aryston Web Solution is a full-stack Development and Digital Marketing company transforming businesses by generating ideas, building products, and accelerating growth. We use our expertise to offer an amazing experience that elevates your business and brand, be it via design and development or via marketing and quality content. We start with an initial probe about your business and identify the right growth opportunities, thereby offering custom implementations. We chart a roadmap for your business and work towards maximizing your ROI.
At Aryston Web Solution, our goal is to build brand awareness and engagement via meaningful experiences at every digital touch point. Our company is based out of Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), India, and the team is headed by a young entrepreneur not averse to taking risks. We have clients in over eight countries, who happily vouch for our services. We design awesome websites with compelling copy, flawless design, and innovative marketing cues that drive traffic to your website and convert visitors into valid customers.
Aryston Web Solution thrives in a space where design and technology meet. Some of our core services include digital marketing and SEO, website design and development, branding, and content creation. We also specialize in web application development, mobile app development, e-commerce website development, and SAAS based solutions.
At Aryston Web Solution, there is nothing cookie-cutter about us. Unlike other similar agencies, we offer customized solutions, because we know - "Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first."
Besides looking nice, a website also needs to be functional and secure, thereby meeting the requirements of clients. Over the years, we've successfully established ourselves as a well-qualified Web Development company in Kolkata, India. Our notable services encompass Website Design and Development, Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, and Ecommerce Solution, among the notable.
Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company's sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level can help fulfill business needs. Business analysts typically take the lead role in: Assisting with the business case.
• Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
• Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
• Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
• Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
• Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
• Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
• Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
• Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
• Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
• producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
• Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
• Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
We are currently looking for Business Developers, who have previous experience in online bidding on Upwork, Freelancer .com, Guru .com and relevant freelance job portals.
The candidate must understand client requirements & engage with them pertaining to the Revenue Generation for the company.
Sales Executive/ Officer, Sales/ Business Development Manager, Other Sales/ Business Development, Other Top Management, IT Software - Business/ Systems Analysis.
IT-Software, Software Services
International Business,Upwork Bidding,Internet/E-commerce.
A Business Development Manager is a senior role, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfil, with both short and long-term goals to achieve in developing growth, strategies and plans.
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Increasing client base
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Writing business proposals
• Negotiating with stakeholders
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
• Following industry trends locally and internationally
• Drafting and reviewing contracts
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
• Business Development
• Identify leads through link in and bid portal
• Place bid in bidding portal.
• Follow up proposals through cold calling or emails.
• Knowledge in proposal writing
• Good negotiation skills
This Web Developer job description sample template is optimized for advertising for a website developer on online job boards or careers pages. It is easy to customize with key duties and responsibilities. Feel free to modify this posting to a web designer job description, or for your specific needs.
Laravel, Wordpress, Magento, Codeigniter(CI), Woocommerce.
Ready to adopt new technology framework.
Candidate Need to Call Customer and Convince them to Create a Business Premium Account On the Map Section of Google to Get More Visibility Through Digital Marketing On Google Map Section So that the Businesses Can Get Exposure and Come to the Top Ranking On Google Listings. Candidate Need to Convince Them to Pay for the Business Premium Account On Google and Make Sales.
Job Description We have an urgent requirement for the position of Website Consultant (Exp) for our International Website Sales and Marketing (voice process). B2B Campaign Contacting Business units in regarding their Online Presence and business promotion.
Aryston Web Solution is urgently looking for a Technical Content Writer, Should have experience in writing SEO, Digital marketing content, etc. Finding and developing new ideas for technical content. Submission of the articles, within the given deadline.
SEO key word base content writing.
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
• Submit work to editors for input and approval.
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
• Promote content on social media.
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
• Update website content as needed.
Aryston Web Solution
PS Srijan Corporate Park
Tower: 1, GP Block
Suit No: 1804, 18th Floor
Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091, West Bengal, India
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM